Friday, May 6, 2011

So full of energy!

Dear Kai,
Today Grampa and I joined you and mommy at your gymnastics class.  We all know you are so full of energy but what I learned about you today was that you are also determined and eager to please.  You listened like boys do, on the run.  But when the time came for you to do your circuit you knew all of the tricks and did them all with enthusiasm.  When it came time to sit and listen you couldn't get close enough to you pretty young teacher.  You looked up to her with that sparkle in your eyes and did everything just the way she showed you.  You looked at mommy to make sure she was watching you be such a good listener and you were so proud of yourself and your mommy was so proud of you too.  You are such a miracle to me!  Every time I am around you I want to shout, "That's MY grandson!  The one who is so strong and so enthusiastic and so charming!"  You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment