Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Middle of the night - again;)

Well, it's the middle of the night and I'm wide awake!  Thank heavens tomorrow is a work at home day.  Things are moving along  in the reno and I'm hoping most of the work will be done by Friday.  The downstairs will make a great classroom area and having the extra storage/office/work room is ideal.  I can't wait!  When the kids were here last weekend I mentioned maybe trying some yoga statues and with their wholehearted support I have started a new line of statues.  I am motivated by a calendar I bought at a yoga shop on 4th in Vancouver.  The calendar was created in the memory of a young woman whose life was too short.  The photographs are beautiful and I have chosen a couple to start with.  I would like to find a way to add the quotes to the bases of the statues so that will be my task for tomorrow.  Always so much on my mind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment